Come and have a go if you think you're hard enuff!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by cisco lab rat, Sep 24, 2010.

1. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

I used to be Supertitious, don't walk under ladders, cross my fingers if a black cat crossed my path etc, etc, people saying "don't say or do that, you're tempting fate", like fate is some sort stalker following me around waiting to pounce and inflict the complete opposite of whatever I just said or did, baaaaah!!!!.

I am sick of the this fate business so I am putting it to the test, every Saturday for the past month I have been filling in a lottery slip but not buying a ticket, lets see if this fate fella is hard enough, Kaaaaaaaa-Mon Den !!:twisted:

Is anyone out there brave enough to take this fate geezer on??????

I have just thought of an even better twist, From now on I am going to buy the ticket and give it to a complete stranger !!!!!!

(It's a friday afternoon and I am bored writing BGP labs)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
    Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  2. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Joe how long have you worked in IT mate as when I get near that time I'm going to quit before I crack like you have :biggrin

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  3. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Too long!!, Ah you can't take this life too seriously. Got to laugh really, I mean look at the Ornithorhynchus anatinus, what do you think goes through his mind in the morning when he is getting ready for work??, he just makes the most of it and gets on with it.....that's right.........just bring the ducks!

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree