COD 4

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by Theprof, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

So finally I beat Call of duty 4. I've got to say that the game is amazing!! although short still very fun to play. The minute I got it I was hooked on it, couldn't put down the 360 controller. In all I probably played around 5 hours of combined time on regular difficulty. I would recommend this game to anyone who honestly loves FPS games. It's nice to play a call of duty game with modern weapons and armor, although other call of duty games a good too.

So now it's time to play some multi player because right now I suck as my friend keeps beating me, I got to start practicing.:biggrin

Anyone else complete the game? any thoughts? I know it was mentioned a few times in couple of threads but I just wanted to see what you guys/gals think after completing COD4 and what you thought of the ending.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I'm, still waiting HADDOCK 1 :twisted:

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Well done on getting to the end:thumbleft

I must admit to being a bit of a fan of the COD series:rock I do have COD on several platforms. It's quite an addictive game. But because of my studies I have had to put playing computer games on hold.:(
    It's almost been a month now since I have played COD and have been feeling some with draw symptoms. But I promised myself not to play on any computer games until I passed my exams!:ohmy

Just as well i have got my playstation:wink::twisted:

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  4. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

It's kind of ironic but I told my self I better get this game out of the way before I start Linear Algebra at university. Because I know my self that if I don't finish it I will be stuck playing throught school and will study less.

I don't play too much video games and when I do play it's not for very long, usually around an hour max. When I started playing this one it's a whole new story for me, couldn't stop. Btw you have a PS3? or PS2?

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Great game, I like the sniper levels :)

I like the SAS style mission after the credits have rolled on the plane. I just play mulitplayer now though but I had to play through the main game again and start my multiplayer stuff again because for some reason the backup I made before I formmated my PC didn't work :( but I wasn't too bothered.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Have you tried doing that on veteran difficulty? I swear its so freaken tough. Apparently if you pass the mission on veteran you get an achievement. Also it's supposedly the toughest mission in the game.

Multiplayer is fun too, although I am not that great at it, I am still practicing when I have time. I just got my first rank in multiplayer and very close to getting second rank.

7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Havent tried it on vetran, I may do one day.

Did you know when you get all of the ranks and guns and attachments you get the option to keep it all or start from scratch for a secret medal/award?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  8. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

That's in multiplayer I am assuming? no I did not. All know is that I play against people who have the rifles with scope and laser who always cap me from far which I find irritating from time to time as it is disadvantage to me because I can't get the same weapon due to my rank, but its okay though cause I'll be getting there soon.