CIW Web Design

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by MickyBobs, Jul 17, 2008.

1. MickyBobs

MickyBobs Nibble Poster

Hia everyone, i'm just wondering if anybody who is doing the same course as myself, can point me in the direction of a web site, that will teach me Photoshop!

Thankyou.:eek:

WIP: Hoping to gain
  2. nellyp123

nellyp123 Byte Poster

You are better off signing up on a couple of training web sites such as www.lynda.com or www.kelbytraining.com
    You wont spend anymore than 15 pounds a month for the subscriptions, and you can watch as many tutorials as you wish. I used these sites for about a year and they taught me quite a bit.

Neil

Certifications: CIW Professional
  3. MickyBobs

MickyBobs Nibble Poster

Thankyou for your reply, i have taken what you said, but i have found an alternative!:eek:

4. Jasiano

Jasiano New Member

WIP: CIW Web Design Management
  5. thecatsmother

thecatsmother Byte Poster

It might be helpful to other members of this community if you said what that alternative is. Folks here have put quite a bit into helping you out and answering your questions over the last week or so, and I note that you have said you're grateful for that. When you find good stuff, share it and help someone else out. This forum runs on that type of generosity and sharing.

WIP: CIW Website Design Manager
  6. MickyBobs

MickyBobs Nibble Poster

Hi, yes in reply to thecatsmother, ive got adobe photoshop elements installed on me comp, but in truth its not realy geared for the deserning web designer, its just for the basics, sorry.

Took a look around PC World, lots n lots of options there, but as in reply to your good self, on another subject, im keeping more focused.

Cheers!:eek:

Ps: Yawn, getting me head down now, sleeping, very early start tommorow, NOW YOU KNOW WHY I WANNA BE A WEB DESIGNER< eh.

7. thecatsmother

thecatsmother Byte Poster

You think you won't have early starts then? I AM a web designer, and I'm out at 6.25am tomorrow :biggrin

WIP: CIW Website Design Manager