CIW TP question.

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by tartarsauce, Jun 3, 2007.

1. tartarsauce

tartarsauce New Member

are the schools/training providers here http://www.ciwcertified.com/locator/...ited Kingdom can be trusted? sorry for this qestion. i should go have a research for them, but if someone has already experience with them, it could be a great help to narrow down the search..

thanks in advance..
    -Jonah

2. nellyp123

nellyp123 Byte Poster

Hi, if you really want to spend thousands of pounds, then go for it, but my advice would be to buy the self study modules which come with mentoring and virtual labs and get ya head down.
    I passed the foundations exam back in march doing self study, and with other training books you can purchase off Amazon or ebay....you can't go wrong, and doing it this way will save you alot of money.

Many people on this forum have mentioned training providers, so take a look around, but from what i have read....they are not all that helpfull, just very expensive. The good people on here are more helpfull.
    If you need advice on anything to do with web design, then ask on here, but normally when i get stuck... i ask GOOGLE.

Hope this helped..?

Neil

Certifications: CIW Professional