CIW Master Designer Self-Study Kit For Sale

Discussion in 'Sales and Swaps' started by malthus101, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malthus101

malthus101 New Member

Hi guys

I have all the books for the CIW Master Designer course.

I learnt everything in the CIW Foundations books but didn't get to go on to the second and third parts (Design & E-Commerce) as I got a job.

I don't want the books just to sit there and go to waste so I am selling them.

I had somebody bring these books all the way back from America for me (very heavy!) and they are not available in the UK, though they provide the exact same information for the CIW Master Designer exams as do classroooms over here.

They cost me $1000 which is still half of what classrooms cost here, and they are always there to refer to. They also come with mock exam papers for each module. I am selling them for still a fraction of what I paid.

If you would like a link to the auction on ebay which is already running, ask and I'll put it in the forum (asuming that's ok)

They could be of much use to someone here in the UK -don't want to see them wasted.

Thanks

Malthus101

2. malthus101

malthus101 New Member

Hi

I see this thread has had a good few views so I guess there is some interest?

Here is a link for those who are interested in training themselves, at their own pace:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170433875176&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Hope this helps

Malthus101

3. malthus101

malthus101 New Member

Hi

Have relisted the books with a slightly lower reserve this time - I see this has ended up in the right forum now, thanks!

Here's a link to the books: (remember, these books are only available in the USA yet cover the same course you will have to attend a classroom for in the UK - grab them now and study and practice the exams at your own pace!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170446449692&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks

Malthus101