ciw exams

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by Tecx, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Tecx

Tecx Bit Poster

Hello,
    I am new to this forum, But i know a bit about the exams for the ciw.
    I was told it is multi choice, In other word you pick one answers out of a list of 4.
    There are lots of websites with practice test on them.
    Hope this helps
    Tecx

Certifications: CLAIT,ECDL
    WIP: CIW WEBMASTER
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Tut, Tut, Tut!

Websites with actual questions on them are what are known as braindumps.

Although these sites may claim to help you pass the exam they are very unreliable and are also illegal as they break the exam providers Non Disclosure Agreement.

If it is practise questions that you are after then try something like Transcenders, which are authorised by the exam provider as they do not use actual questions and provide indepth explanations as to why the answer is what it is, helping you to learn, not just memorise an answer.

8)

3. Tecx

Tecx Bit Poster

Hello,
    Well i know that these site or not the proper thing but i was looking at one the other day and it had some good questions on it.
    You could always print the questions off to use to get your brain working, I'm sure there nothing wrong with that is there.
    Well i would just like to say thank you for the attchment to the website you recommend i will go and have a look. :oops: :oops:

4. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

That was the point of my last post, by using these sites you are accessing actual exam material, or in other words looking at the questions before the exam is called cheating.

I know that was probably not your intention, but I'm just making you aware that doing things like that are illegal, and if cought it could lead to you having your certs revoked.

5. Tecx

Tecx Bit Poster

yes that is it i want practices questions not the real thing.
    I have waited six years to do this course and i would not do anything to jepedis that.