CIW EXAMS Pass rate

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by philngems, Jul 20, 2007.

1. philngems

philngems Bit Poster

what do i need to get on the exams?:blink

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

A passing score. :thumbleft

Whenever you've got a question like this, the absolute best place to go is to the source: link to info for exam 1D0-510. Please note that the passing score is likely to be different for every exam, so check each one individually.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Like he says, the info is all on the official site, www.ciwcertified.com.

Knowing the pass mark is largely immaterial, after all, when are you going to know you have reached it?

The only way to approach these things is to study like mad until you feel that you are ready, take the BOSON PRACTICE EXAMS (other testing software is available :oops: ) and then go for it.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you're fishing for rep points... :dry

...uh... it's working. 8)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. mikel6674

mikel6674 New Member

I can help there, the pass score for CIW v5 Foundations Exam
    1D0-510 is 54 out of 85

I have just passed this exam yesterday and got a score of 65
    I' am studying with skillstrain and i have to say they were not very helpful with preparing me for the exam and the TMA assignment questions you get are nothing like the questions you get in the exam.

oh well next up the E-commerce designer 1D0-525 for me then the Comptia Project+

WIP: CIW Foundations, E commerce