CIW advice plz

Discussion in 'CIW Certifications' started by khubaib, Jan 18, 2009.

1. khubaib

khubaib New Member

hello every one ...

will guys i need some advice on CIW .what is the best training center in the UK,
    and how much it will cost me and dose that worth it?

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

You don't mention which exam/cert you're going for... Saying CIW is like saying Adobe, Microsoft, Comptia, etc... So I', assuming that it's the first one.

Anyway, have you thought about self-study and then booking the exam yourself? Or even contacting your local college? Alternative certs would be the ACA program from Adobe :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. nellyp123

nellyp123 Byte Poster

I will echo what ken said ^......self study is alot cheaper and more rewarding. The only expense you have is purchasing the software ( adobe Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator ect...). Then again, you could always download the software on a 30 day free trial, that's if web design is what you are looking at?

The trouble is....you can't get the training material here in the UK without it costing you an arm and a leg, so you have to fish about for it!
    Try looking on Amazon for the latest books on web design and try looking on ebay for anything related to CIW.

If you want anymore info then just ask :biggrin

- neil

Certifications: CIW Professional
  4. khubaib

khubaib New Member

neil and ken thanks alot .....