Cisco Training Provider - London

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by oush, Sep 4, 2009.

1. oush

oush Byte Poster

Hi Lads,

Managed to persuade my company at last to put me on some training courses at last! There willing to put me on any of the following:

CCIP
    CCVP
    CCSP

Haven't decided yet, tempted to keep going ahead with the CCIP myself and get them to put me on CCVP or CCSP. I'm looking to study the modules individually .i.e. with CCVP study the CVOICE exam myself for a few months, do a 5 day training course on CVOICE then sit the exam. So i'm looking for training providers who will do courses on per module bases. So far I have found the following reputable ones in london:

http://www.globalknowledge.co.uk
    http://www.winnetsystems.co.uk

Any other ones which people have had experiance with would be ideal as well, please let me know :)

Thanks

Certifications: MCITP: EA, Linux+, CCNA, CCDA
    WIP: CCIP
  2. oush

oush Byte Poster

Also found these guys floating on here: http://www.commsupport.co.uk/ anyone had much experiance with them at all ?

3. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

never used commsupport, but i have only heard good things about them.

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  4. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

I have. If you search the fourms for them you'll find my various comments. Nothing but praise as they really teach you how the equipment works rather than just focusing on the exams.

It's "budget" training in terms of the frilly bits (bring your own laptop, food etc) but def first class in my view.

Variety of courses available.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  5. oush

oush Byte Poster

Thanks, will bear them in mind as well. Do you know anyone else at all?

6. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Sorry, I don't. I went thru' them due to the cost (cheap even after travel) tho' that's not to denigrate the service they provided which was def "quality" with excellent trainer and equipment to use.

Try looking for some of the larger IT co's that offer traininga s well as support services etc (e.g. MS Gold Partners) - they are more likely to be "reliable" and offera good range of training from various vendors.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  7. pillychops

pillychops New Member

I'd just like to tell you that i passed my CCNA in August with the Help of Commsupport and i can only say good things about them, the 2 people that teach the CCNA are great (Joe and Mark) and if you show you want to learn they will help you pass.

i knew nothing in April and i'm now a CCNA

Pillychops :D

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCVP