Cisco training opportunitie

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by jonny7_2002, Dec 27, 2013.

1. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

Hi All,

Sorry for not posting for ages, i have been busy building a Networking career! :D

I am posting to see if anyone needs help with their studies? I have helped several colleagues over the years achieve their CCNA certifications and some other colleagues on their way to CCNP. My ultimate goal is to become an instructor in about 5-10 years times after I have amassed a good amount of experience (on top of my current 12 years experience).

The training would be affordable to the masses as I will be gaining instructor experience to those who would partake and I would be available for the following:
    • Topology Design/Creation
    • Remote training using Webex with voice, video and application sharing
    • Meet and greets with hands on experience could be arranged if requested
    • One on One tutoring to achieve specific goals/certifications.
    • Real world experience scenarios, advice and explanation
    Basically anything that is required to help and is feasible I will be happy to assist with.

My current Cisco certifications include:
    CCNA Voice
    CCNA Security
    CCNA Wireless
    CCNA & CCNP Routing & Switching
    These are all valid and I really enjoy passing knowledge on s if anyone is interested then please let me know. I am currently waiting until early next year when the CCIE V5 is released to start cracking on with that but in the mean time thought i would try to help others.

Let me know if this is of interest.

Kind Regards,
    Jon

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)