Cisco should employ actors, check out this poor mare!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by delorean, Mar 18, 2008.

1. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

So today I was checking out the Cisco website for some information on a router I have to configure for work. I thought i'd have a look at one of the product videos and found this.

That's not an information video, that's a bloody shambles! The poor mare was probably coaxed in to doing this video. It's got more stumbles in it than the Grand National!

I take no respect away from her for doing the video, fair play to her, but the errors make the video look so unprofessional it's unreal! Not to mention the delivery almost sent me to sleep!

Perhaps Cisco should consider employing cheesy QVC Colgate-smile actors/actresses who don't know (or care) about the product they are flogging but can at least deliver the goods in a professional and interesting way!

Arghhh! [/rant]

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  2. Rover977

Rover977 Byte Poster

I thought she was quite good, mistakes can be forgiven!

:biggrin

Certifications: A+, Network+, Cisco CCNA
  3. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

I think Cisco should empoy Billy Boggs or whatever that guys name is that does all those infomercials by screaming through the whole ad. If he can sell folks a piece of putty that claims it can pull a lorry then he can sure as hell flog a fiddly router to the IT masses!!! :D

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA