Cisco Introduces New Cloud and IoT Certifications

Discussion in 'News' started by SimonV, May 28, 2015.

1. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Cisco Introduces New Cloud and IoT Certifications

To help enterprise professionals develop the key skills needed as a result of the Internet of Everything (IoE), Cisco have announced new IoT and Cloud-focused career certifications.

Available globally, the new Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certifications focuses on the ability to connect the unconnected, automate and orchestrate services, and provide the infrastructure to enable real-time data analytics in a pervasive manner. With the growing demand for these skills, the new Cisco IoT and Cloud certifications will prove invaluable in the development of tomorrow’s workforce, helping individuals and their employers deliver business outcomes that equate to customer success.

More Information can be found here

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. Coupe2T
      Coupe2T
      Sounds interesting. Cisco are really going for it with diversification of all their certs in recent years. So many different CCNA and CCNP tracks now available.
    2. SimonD
      SimonD
      This is going to be a pretty specific user base that get's this one I think.
    3. JK2447
      JK2447
      Sounds good, it's all about the white fluffy stuff these days
    4. SimonD
      SimonD
      It is, the problem is that different people have different ideas on what Cloud is. As I mentioned previously I believe that the Cisco route could well be more SP focused than Private Cloud but I could be wrong.
    5. JK2447
      JK2447
      @ciscolabrat what do you make of these certifications Joe? Do you concur with our Simon