1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cisco courses in Glasgow

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Kula, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Kula

Kula New Member

Just a quick query.

I was wondering if any of you know if there are any Night Classes in Cisco CCNA in Glasgow.

I know that Cardonlad College offer this type of course however, the course doesn't start till September ( I was looking to get thing underway a bit quicker).

Glasgow Caledonian University also offers this type of course but I am unsure of attendance requirements/start date ( I am going to call them today).

I presume that commercial organisations offer the same type of course - all be it more expensivew and perhaps not in evening classes.

Any info advice would be appreciated.

Certifications: MCSA 03
  2. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

I know that there are several Cisco Acadamies in the Glasgow area - if you get a class taught by Ian McLean you will be in the hands of a true guru (he has written several books on the topic) :D
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Ian's also a great Windows and TCP/IP guru. Terrific guy.
    Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Kula

Kula New Member

Hi guys, I was just wondering if any of you know of a place that does Comptia/cicso/MCSA/e courses in Scotland on Saturdays?

I know Compupeople does in London ( but I don't fancy the travel from glasow every week).

Thx in advance.

PS I contacted Learning IT in Glasgow to book the Comptia A+ exam - they only conduct the exams on weekdays :( - anyone know of any Scottish companies that offer the exams on the weekends.
    Certifications: MCSA 03