Cisco Announces CCSP Certification Updates

Discussion in 'News' started by tripwire45, Oct 11, 2005.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Cisco Announces CCSP Certification Updates" />

Cisco Announces CCSP Certification Updates

Cisco Press, a marketer of new certification preparation materials, announced a suite of CCSP Self-Study products that align to the new CCSP professional-level certification exams. Cisco Press provides these valuable resources, which are the only materials approved and recommended by Cisco Systems for CCSP self-study. The CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional) certification is designed for IT professionals responsible for delivering self-defending networks that are integrated, collaborative, and adaptive. CCSP certification validates that a network professional can secure and manage network infrastructures to protect productivity and reduce costs. CCSP certification still requires candidates to pass five exams, though new exams and training courses have been added to the curriculum.

For the rest of the story, click Here

Certifications: A+ and Network+
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. BURSHAN
      BURSHAN
      HI TO ALL

I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM

I NEED YOUR HELP FRIENDS : I AM LOOKING FOR STUDING CCNA IN UK.

PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME OR GIVE THE ADDRESS OR WEBSITES TO STUDY AND GET IT

PLEASE PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP
      WITH ALL MY REGARDS TO ALL
    2. tripwire45
      tripwire45
      Greetings, BURSHAN. Welcome to CertForums. We have a number of Cisco forums here so you might start by reading those. Click on this link:

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/f15-.html

You might also find some free training at the following link:

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/Tutorials.htm

I can't quite tell what sort of resources you are looking for or even why you want to study for the CCNA. Do you have a background in IT?

In future posts, could you please refrain from using all capitals? On the Internet, that is the equivalent of shouting. Thanks.
    3. BURSHAN
      BURSHAN
      than you very much to all members

burshan