Cheaper Alternative To Transcender

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Jada, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Jada

Jada Bit Poster

Transcender is highly regarded on CF, Ive heard nothing but positive feedback on everyone who have use it. However it is quite expensive (£129 for Hardcore only!) anywayz my question is are there any other similar practice exam packages at a cheaper price?

Jada

WIP: A+, N+
  2. The_Geek

The_Geek Megabyte Poster

Similar, no. Cheaper, yes.

Transcender intends for thier practice exams to be harder then the real thing, so if you can nail the test everytime and know why the right answer is right and why the wrong answer is wrong, you pass the actual exam, and if not, you get your money back.

The company has made changes in the last year, however, and a lot of the employees left. They started letting unqualitied writers write test questions for them.

Certifications: CompTIA and Micro$oft
    WIP: PDI+
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

It is getting increasingly difficult to tell the difference between braindumps and legit testing software.
    Even braindump sites will claim 'no braindumps here!'

One of the best things about transcender is that you can tell everyone you used it without fear of them thinking you have been up to something.
    Worth every penny!

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Measure Up is meant to be good, but have not used them myself so i personally can not comment on it...