Chat Room Exam Cram

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by cellardoor, Sep 11, 2005.

1. cellardoor

cellardoor Nibble Poster

I noticed this site has a chat room. Does anybody think it would be a good idea to meet in the chat room one night and say quiz each other, and pool our knowledge etc in preparation for the exam. Makes a change from stuffing your head in a book every night. What do you reckon?

Sunday, 8pm (GMT) would be good for me if you're interested.

Certifications: MCDST, MCSA
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

I think that people have tried to do something simillar before.

Unfortunately with the global nature of this site, getting people online at the same time can prove to be difficult.

Good idea tho!

8)

3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hey, there's no problem if a group of Members want to meet up for a specific purpose, and you're OK to arrange it amongst yourselves. That's what it's there for, after all (it's only used occasionally as a drinking den anyway :tongue )

If you get this up and running, need a hand, or require a Member of Staff to be around on the night, then please just let me or any of the Guys know - we're only too happy to support you in your venture :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

There is always the Lounge forum for starting a "I'm in the chat room" kind of thread to alert others that your there. Make the most of the chatroom guys and you see fit.

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...