Chasing after interview

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by exonje, Nov 12, 2015.

1. exonje

exonje Byte Poster

Hi peeps,

I had an interview last Friday for a very large corporation, which went really well, and was told I would hear Monday, but I have heard nothing and my application is still set to "decision pending" on the companies website. Now I have the email address of the person who interviewed me from the application form, should I email him? I have been very tempted all week, I really want the job and just want to know either way, the waiting is driving me insane. Is it bad practice to email chasing after a couple of days (but I was told a decision would be made by Monday)?

Cheers again!

2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Don't see why not, shows your keen at least... go for it.

3. FuzzyBallz

FuzzyBallz Bit Poster

Absolutely would email him.

Seeing as this thread is 4 days old... did you get the job?

WIP: Comptia A+
  4. exonje

exonje Byte Poster

Still waiting to hear, emailed one of the interviewers Friday, no reply for 2 days so rang his direct line, no answer. Then phoned the second interviewer who said he would phone me today with an update, no phone call! This is one of the biggest organisations in the UK mind... I've not got my hopes up..

5. FuzzyBallz

FuzzyBallz Bit Poster

No news is good news when it comes to these things. Might just be a tough choice, if you weren't being considered, he would have no problem just saying sorry no you weren't sucessful.

WIP: Comptia A+