Chad Vader

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Sparky, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Completely immature but this video was doing the rounds in the office and even peeps that didn’t like Star Wars thought it was funny! :biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CiW838wNiM

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

LOL - I love that one. I first caught it in the spam filters at work a few months back and it was one of the very few that made me chuckle. Course, being the rotten spoilsport that i am I deleted the email...

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

LOL it certainly tickled me :D

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

lol this is a funny one, I agree

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  5. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Best line in this has to be 'Clint is a foooool'. That had me in stitches the first time I saw it.

There are three more episodes up on YouTube - all of them pretty funny. lets face it, there's no end of material in Star Wars to rip the pee out of!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em