certificates

Discussion in 'A+' started by dino66uk, Apr 9, 2009.

1. dino66uk

dino66uk Nibble Poster

Just a quick question to those who have passed A+.

Do you get 1 certificate for each exam you pass, or just the 1 for both the 601/602?

Because on the comptia.org/careerid website it doesnt even say that im certified infact it doenst even say that i have enrolled onto the the 601 course. I passed 601 about 3 weeks ago. I have tried emailing them and no reply.

Certifications: A+ CCENT
    WIP: ICND 2
  2. Gav

Gav Kilobyte Poster

Yeah, I was wondering this too because on the bottom of the Score Report it has a section titled 'Receiving your certificate'.

3. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

You get a single certificate once you have passed both the exams. The website just stays as enrolled (the square will probably be half filled in blue, diagonally) until you have passed both.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  4. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Hi,

You are not A+ Certified until you have passed both exams. What do you mean by "enrolled on the course"?

Simon

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  5. Metalstar

Metalstar Kilobyte Poster

The 601 bit will not say enrolled - See the attached. This shows how it looks once you have passed both exams.

It will say "enrolled" for all 3 until you pass and it changes the relevant one to certified.

Attached Files:

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  6. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Thanks for clarification! :morebeer

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  7. del_port

del_port Byte Poster

Yes it's just 1 certificate,not 2,i received mine this week in the post,it took around 3 weeks to arrive.

Certifications: A+ and MCDST 70-271
    WIP: mcdst 272
  8. dino66uk

dino66uk Nibble Poster

Thank you very much! you have seemed to answered my question. much apprieciated.

Certifications: A+ CCENT
    WIP: ICND 2