Certblaster help

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by techgirll, Nov 12, 2012.

1. techgirll

techgirll New Member

Hi. I joined because I'm in school for Telecommunications/Networking and I'm having trouble with certblaster. Can anyone help me with how to get exam #70-680. I have the book but my code card was torn out and I need to download the full version for class. I've tried Axzo.com but they don't have the exam I need.

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Sorry, I haven't heard of Certblaster, what I would suggest is speaking to the place you purchased the book and asking them for some advice, failing that (and I know you may not like this) I would have a look at some other providers like Boson or Transcender (although they tend to be more IT than Telephony based).

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. techgirll

techgirll New Member

Unfortunately, certblaster is a requirement for my class. The place that sells the books (cengage.com) is telling me that my ISBN doesn't exist which is not true, but apparently they can't help me. My instructor says he has something but we'll see. I wanted to figure it out first before asking him.