cerco fast track

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by jodie6, Apr 6, 2009.

1. jodie6

jodie6 New Member

hi was wondering if anyone can help, I'm going on the cerco course may 2009 and would appreciate any advice thanks.

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

The best advice I can give is this: fifteen days of training doesn't automagically make someone an IT tech.

The only other advice I can give is this: sell blood plasma so you can repay the loan.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Seems weird that you are asking for advice after signing up, should you not have asked for advice before signing on the dotted line?

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  4. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Especially for a course that doesn't give you a single certificate recognised anywhere in the world other than at Cerco's (mmmphhh) 'partner' companies...

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  5. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

meh - double post

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  6. Steve.L

Steve.L Byte Poster

You may be lucky and get a contract with one of their partner companies for very low £££'s after you have completed the course (I know I did the course a few years ago, should've saved the money).

Steve.L

Certifications: N+, MCP, MCTS, RHCT, VCP4 and 5, RHCSA
    WIP: ccna