Cerco & Banctec

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by nooster, Mar 2, 2008.

1. nooster

nooster Bit Poster

just wondering how lucrative the banctec work through cerco is. I have done odd jobs for them and made virtually nothing. would like to hear of any other engineers on banctec contract who are making a decent living from it. It was something i had considered doing but with no guaranteed income it seems a bit dodgy to me.

Certifications: CCSN (CERCO)
  2. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Nibble Poster Premium Member

Having done a few jobs for Banctec myself I can definately say it's not worth the hassle. Most of the time the parts needed are not available in the PUDO site and even when they are the staff there won't let you take any as they've usually not received the right notification from Banctec. This of course make it impossible to do the jobs which have been sent to you so you don't get paid despite this being no fault of your own. If you've have to drive any distance to the PUDO this is made worse by the fact you've have to shell out for the petrol with no recompence from Banctec or Cerco. I now refuse all Banctec jobs as this has happened far too often. I now have very little love for either Banctec or Cerco at the moment.