Central London test centres

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by TeaLA, Sep 3, 2005.

1. TeaLA

TeaLA New Member

Can anyone give me advice on a good test centre in central London? I need one around the city and I won’t tell you which one I've used because it was terrible. It was in a council estate and they had an outside loo! (well the loo was in the council blocks stair well) :eek:

Not only that but they lost my last test and I had to fax VUE my score report! :x (thank god I didn't loose it!)

I will probably be taking MOUS after I get my MCSA because I want to move towards IT training, so if it has that track as well it would be fab.

Any help greatly appreciated, I don’t think I can face another exam there. :unsure

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP 70-210, 215, 218 MCSA
    WIP: Considering MOS
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, TeeLA. You should be able to access both VUE and Prometric home pages from the following links. They both will have links to enable you to find testing centers in your areas. Good luck.

http://www.vue.com/

http://www.prometric.com/Default.htm

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Hi,

I go to Prometric just round the corner from Liverpool St..
    Kat

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  4. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

I goto the prometric in the parity training center between oxford street and holborn
    its actually right behind my first ever IT job (well, the former internet cafe is now a chinese herbal remedy center :eek:

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  5. TeaLA

TeaLA New Member

Thanks for your advice, I'll check them out :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP 70-210, 215, 218 MCSA
    WIP: Considering MOS