Ccnp tshoot .....

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by jonny7_2002, Aug 17, 2011.

1. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

just passed my CCNP route exam and starting my Switch studies now but watched the 1st CBT video of the TSHOOT exam out of interest and i must say...... HOW FRICKIN COOL DOES THE TSHOOT EXAM LOOK!! ?? :D

I know it is really sad to say that but in a weird way i found myself really looking forward to finishing switch so i could move on to that!! lol!:blink

If you havent seen it yet take a look at the demo exam on the tshoot syllabus page at cisco!!

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)
  2. BrizoH

BrizoH Byte Poster

I haven't looked at TSHOOT yet (just studying for Route now) but every post I've read from people who have taken it has been really positive - I think it's in a helpdesk ticket style format?

Certifications: CCNA, CCNA Security
    WIP: CCNP
  3. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

yeah, its helpdesk style which is great! but it looks as though uit is multiple path questions where if you get the first part of the ticket wrong then all others are wrong!! lol

so i would imagine you would get either a really high score or a really LOW score lol!

Good luck with your route studies and exam! having just passed i would say it was one of the harder exams i have done and you really need to know your stuff!

Cheers
    Jon

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)