CCNP TSHOOT tomorrow @ 9am..... CCNP by 11am??????

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by jonny7_2002, Dec 13, 2011.

1. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

funny you should mention it.... i downloaded the CCIE syllabus and it looked very interesting!!! the problem is i think if i done that i would be over qualified with not enough experience! :cry:

Its amazing when i first started that i though the CCNP was out of reach and now im talking about the CCIE! its very cool!!

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)
  2. jonny7_2002

jonny7_2002 Byte Poster

I originally started the CCNP Route exam at the start of the year quite casuall..... i failed the first exam in June and re took the exam mid august and passed. i then started the switch straight after and passed that in mid october...... i then took the tshoot in mid december. so all in all, hard study was for about 6 months on eveneings and weekends.

Hope this helps.

Jon

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security
    WIP: CCIE V5 (when its out)
    keconnect sparky likes this.
  3. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Well done and congratulations as your hard work has yielded dividends. All the best for the rest of the other intended exams:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell