CCNP Security Document

Discussion in 'Network Security' started by redriver, Mar 4, 2011.

1. redriver

redriver New Member

Hi everybody,

I learned CCSP 1 year ago but don't take exam because of business busy.

Now CCSP is upgraded to CCNP Security.

I'm looking for CCNP Security guide book and any exam question collection such as braindump braindump braindump,...

If anyone have this, please share.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Unfortunately, the "exams" you're looking for are braindumps... illegal collections of questions stolen from the live exam. Using them is cheating, and can get you decertified for life if Cisco even suspects that you're using them.

I'd recommend Cisco Press books, but I don't think the books have been published yet for the new exams yet. As for legit practice exams that won't get you decertified, Boson is creating products for these exams. I don't know if any of the other legit practice exam providers (Transcender/Self Test, MeasureUp, PrepLogic) have created anything for them yet.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

You want us to provide you with braindumps so you can cheat your way to getting that certs. I think not.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

And when you do buy the Cisco press manuals, make sure that you go through every single example and test, there are many errors in the CCNP ROUTE book for example. Check the erratas on the Cisco Press website for updates.

Going through the IPv6 ISATAP tunnelling examples are like stirring coal, there is no substitute for getting your hands dirty spending long hours trying to figure out why stuff is not working, this is the best form of learning, finding the 1000 ways in which is will not work and the one way in which it will and document everything.

The same goes for the CCNP Security, we used the Cisco ASA All in one Firewall IPS, Anti-X manual for the SNAF, it was littered with IP addressing mistakes, but on the flip side to spend so much time trying to figure it out you learn even more, cunning ploy by the author a bit like a fox but not.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
    Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  5. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

When you signed up to this site you should have read our terms and conditions and paid particular attention to our stance on asking for, using or supplying braindump material.

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/faq.php?faq=braindumps#faq_braindump_2

Any further breaches of our rules will lead to your account being banned.

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)