ccnp exam, will i be banned?

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by SWETHA, Apr 11, 2015.

1. SWETHA

SWETHA New Member

hi i took my ccnp exam yesterday and i got 1000/1000 but i fished the exam in 40 mins. my friend said that they will ban me for using brain dumps. is it true?
    and do you know any one been band for using bran dumps and for completing very fast?

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

I hate to say it mate, I would be worried with that.

As a rule of thumb we don't give or offer a lot of sympathy for people who cheat their way through exams and you should know that the use of brain dumps isn't allowed by any exam vendor, not only are you cheating yourself but you're cheapening the actual exam as well.

Take a lesson from this and learn the subject matter properly next time. As much as I hate to say it you probably got away with this but you may not be so lucky with actually doing the work that the CCNP says you're able to do and it could lead to you losing your job if you're not careful.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Personally i hope you do get banned.

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
    Jaron78 and Apexes like this.
  4. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

You should get banned, what's the point in cheating? you won't be able to do the work if you do get a job with a CCNP required role.
    Put the effort in like everyone else.

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
  5. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

This is your first message on this forum. It may well be that you did not realise how bad dumps can be and now you're really worried, and rightly so, only time will tell if you will get banned or not. I think the important thing to take away from this experience is, was it worth it? I'm sure you will now agree that it's not worth it. Not only might you have wasted money on the exam but the dumps too probably cost a few quid I'd imagine. It's much better to have a clear conscience and have the bragging rights of knowing you passed an exam because you worked hard and know your stuff. You'll become a much more confident professional as a result of it too. Failing an exam is no shame at all, I've failed a few and I arguably learned more from my failures than the exams I passed first time. I was never happy about failing of course but in hindsight, I went back to my studies and made sure I owned the exam on my next try. Dump makers pray on people being scared to fail but I wouldn't be at all. As long as you study hard and get back up when you fail, you will do well and go a lot further than a con man cheating their way through life. Just my 2 cents, Jim

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    dmarsh likes this.
  6. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Lets all join hands and pray he gets discovered.

There is no point cheating, not sure why people cant see this.. its not something you can blag..

1.you aim to get a job,

2.an employer employs you based on the knowledge you have, which you demonstrated by passing the exam,

3.you have no idea what you're doing because you didn't have the knowledge to obtain the certificate in the first place.

4. You lose your job