CCNA version 5 exam book

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by ra.sovanna, Nov 11, 2013.

1. ra.sovanna

ra.sovanna New Member

Dear All Member,

I would you to seek for your assistance to give some book for the new version of CCNA exam I'm just finish CCNA v4 and now is preparing to take CCNA v5 exam. Thank in advance.

Regards,
    Thanks,

NARA Mr.

2. bbel121

bbel121 Bit Poster

Pretty much most of the major authors have put out books for the new version. You can tell that as it will note CCNA exam number 200-120. Have you used any books in the past for CCNA or is this your first look at a CCNA book?

3. ra.sovanna

ra.sovanna New Member

Hi bbel121, Yes i have been read the old version of CCNA. But now Cisco Netacad have announce the new version of CCNA Version 5 with exam number 200-120. So that why i looking for the new book this version.

Regards,
    Thanks,

Nara

4. bbel121

bbel121 Bit Poster

Nara,

Pretty much with author/book you go with is a personal preference. They all pretty much have their strong points.
    For instance Odom's books are a bit too dry and technical for a lot of newbies. But people with experience tend to like the amount of detail he goes into.
    Lammle's books are favored by newbies as they are easy to read with a lot of laymans terms and analogies. Experienced people tend to say his books don't have enough detail.
    Richard Deal is probably pretty similar to Odom in a lot of ways.

So read a few sample chapters from each perspective book and then pick the one you like the best.