CCNA Training

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Georgiesickjitz, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Georgiesickjitz

Georgiesickjitz Byte Poster

Hi Guys,

Hi guys I have been home studying towards my CCNA for many months now. My current employer has asked me to find a course that will help towards this study. I would like to find some where with class based learning, preferably in the evenings, but i am really struggling to find Some where in Southampton or the Hampshire area. I am sure there are many. I have literally spent hours searching, but as yet have found little of value. Is there any one on Certforums that could point me into the right direction please, or has an experience of a class related CCNA course in the area.

Cheers

Certifications: CompTIA A+,CompTIA Network
    WIP: CCNA
  2. felton

felton New Member

hi Georgiesickjitz ,
    As i know you only need to write 640-802 exam test . The 640-802 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the composite exam associated with the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v1.0 and the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.0 courses. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The topics include connecting to a WAN; implementing network security; network types; network media; routing and switching fundamentals; the TCP/IP and OSI models; IP addressing; WAN technologies; operating and configuring IOS devices; extending switched networks with VLANs; determining IP routes; managing IP traffic with access lists; establishing point-to-point connections; and establishing Frame Relay connections.

3. seotarun

seotarun New Member

Thanks 4 sharing...!

4. scott28tt

scott28tt Byte Poster

Disclaimer: I work for them...

Global Knowledge are by far the largest provider of authorised Cisco training in the UK, we have a CCNA special bundle which might be of interest, our nearest location to you is Wokingham, up the M3 from where you are:
    CCNA Training

Scott.

Certifications: VCP2, VCP3, VCP4, VCP5, VCAP4-DCA, VCI, MCSE (NT-2003)