CCNA Soon!

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Sceritz, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Sceritz

Sceritz Bit Poster

Within the next 2-3 weeks I plan to take the CCNA exam. This will be my first Cisco Exam. I know there are 60 questions on it (last I checked). I'm wondering if there will be practical labs? Perhaps where I have to find the reason for lack of connectivity, or implement an ACL or something of the like? Or are all the practical questions written into the multiple choice sections? Just trying to get a good idea of what to expect. I've been messing around in Packet Tracer more than anything else but I've also been trying to get a real fundamental understanding of the commands I'm putting in and why I'm putting them there in hopes that I can use that knowledge to construct secure and effective network topologies. I don't want to just troubleshoot networks. I want to BUILD them :D ... oh and of course pass the exam xD.

2. cam1025

cam1025 New Member

Once you have acquired CCNA, I wish you good luck at finding a job with it. Showing your credentials to your potential employer is not enough, you also need to show your skills to them.

3. Novodyne

Novodyne New Member

You should expect some simple simulations and multi-answer scenario-based questions.