CCNA, Security + Traning Centers

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Jesusbiscumal, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Jesusbiscumal

Jesusbiscumal New Member

I have just recently started working as an IP technician. I have no background with networking or routing and all my experience has come with the past 4 months of OJT. In order for me to keep this position I am required to carry CCNA and Security + certs by the end of the year. I am looking for some recommendations on a good training center. I can do all the self study I want but it doesn't stick unless I get to put my hands on things and break stuff. My job requires me pretty much to operate off of cut-sheets and configure tunnels, set up call management. I'm learning this way but observation and putting my hands on the keyboard. Which is the best way for me to learn. Sitting down at watching some CBT vidoes just bores the piss out of me and I end up finding other things to do around my apartment while they are playing so I'm looking for a good training center that can augment my OJT.