CCNA practice simulates and simulations.

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by dave_gray2077, Jun 13, 2009.

1. dave_gray2077

dave_gray2077 Bit Poster

Looking at taking my INCD 1 and 2 in the next 3 weeks.

Does anyone have some practice flash simulates and simulations similar to what will appear on the CCNA tests?

I'm signed up to the netacad so have 2 practice CCNA exams my but i have quickly exhausted them in terms of usefulness to test my knowledge on.

Any other links to good revision material and practice questions to test my self on would be helpful.

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA, Fd Degree, BSC (hon).
    WIP: MCDST
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Try :

www.ccna-online-training.com (though there is a small fee to pay for access, but the vids are good)

www.configureterminal.com (some free bits but rest you will need to buy - ebay is the best way, they trade on there)

For testing your subnetting skills see : http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=32801&highlight=subnetting

Bound to be loads of other sites. Don't forget to check them via www.certguard.com to avoid the braindumpers !

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Be advised - This site has a link to GNS3/Dynamips. Although there's nothing illegal in Dynamips itself, you can't legally use Cisco's IOS with Dynamips... and that's what Dynamips requires to emulate a router.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!