CCNA experience London

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by noblecamel, May 15, 2014.

1. noblecamel

noblecamel New Member

Hey folks, I wanna give my two cents, for what it's worth

It's about my experience of the CCNA at Commsupport.co.uk (London):

Before I signed up, I didn't have a concrete idea what Commsupport is like. I checked out the offices in person before enrolling. The chief instructor, Joe, was accommodating. The place was well kitted-out. So I had good feeling from the start.

The three day introduction, plus the CCNA course itself, were actually great, both for enjoyability and results.

Joe covers all the bases, leaving no stone unturned. I know this because I took the exam. I had a rather quick turnaround. I was qualified within a month with no previous experience. It's important to be realistic. It's up to the student to take ownership of their work in any context. It's good to take notes, to think problems through, to have a back up text book (Lammle?) for the minute details that cannot all be covered by a teacher, no matter how good.

I strongly believe that if you were to do this, alongside the course at Commsupport, you will pass. And you'll enjoy yourself.

Regards