1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCNA Course Providers (Opinions Wanted)

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by westernkings, Jun 5, 2013.

1. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Hi everyone, hope you're all well!. I'm looking to take a CCNA course but I'm struggling to decide on a provider and I'm not sure what the costs should be.

One of the things I'm really looking for is that it Is not a brain dump type exam cram course as Networking is my weakest link so I could really do with a proper instructor led course so that I can not only learn the CISCO specific stuff, but a lot of the networking stuff to.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed.

(For some reason I can't create a new paragraph here despite my keyboard working perfectly fine.).

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
    Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  2. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

If i was to go on a course i would go with CCNA Training | CCNA Courses | CCNA ICOMM Voice | CCNA Security instructor led classroom courses with Integrated E-learning

Have a look at some of the reviews on here, also one of their intructors/owner Cisco Lab Rat posts on here. I have heard nothing but good things.

I would definitley went on the CCNP course by now if it wasn't for the travel/accomodation costs that would be involved. The actual course costs seem very reasonable.

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP