CCNA Cleaned Today!

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by pothumo, Feb 6, 2009.

1. pothumo

pothumo New Member

Hi,

Tahanks my Almighty 1st. I pass CCNA today morning 988/1000. used xxx braindump name removed xxx and todd book.
    Thank you this forum for help me too much. LAB: Switch VTP, CDP, DHCP, EIGRP.

Thank you all member of this forum. who share all time at here.

Thaknyou

Herok

2. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Great, yet another braindumper passes their CCNA! :dry

(See: certarea.com)

I have an acronym for you my friend, GTFO.

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  3. Big_nath

Big_nath Kilobyte Poster

The above site you mentioned is a known braindump! people who use these deserve to have their certs taken away!

ps. Agreed Q's

Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSA:M, MCSE, MCTS
    WIP: A few
  4. dalsoth

dalsoth Kilobyte Poster

All they do is create a new account, join a certification forum, pretend to have passed a desirable exam and spam as many keywords as possible in order to advertise a cheat site. All about the money.

How could you fake your way through technical certifications and have a hope in hell of getting away with it in the real world when someone hires you is beyond me.

If i faked a CCNA or something, i would last a day before i was sent packing. I work with switches and know a fair bit of networking and TCP/IP but i also know enough to know i would not stand a chance of faking it around true professionals in the field.

I wish these dummies would understand that before trying to cheat. Or is that just an oxymoron.

Visited another certification site recently from google and saw guys posting with CIO titles in their signatures for well known companies congratulating guys who had said they passed with the most blatant of cheat sites. They even went on to complain that the real exam actually had a few questions not on their cheat paper!!! The congrats made me sick :x

Certifications: MCSE, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, ITIL v3
    WIP: MCITP EA
  5. Big_nath

Big_nath Kilobyte Poster

I have seen this in the past also, on other forums. It is a joke! That is why i stay here, it makes me sick when i work my arse off, to pass the exams.:x

6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Can you pm me the name of the site mate. 8)

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  7. Big_nath

Big_nath Kilobyte Poster

Pm'd.

8. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Hah hah... nice one Qs.

I can't believe he/she still didn't get 'em all right... :blink

9. Big_nath

Big_nath Kilobyte Poster

There must have been a question or 2 that wasn't in the dump?! :blink

10. dalsoth

dalsoth Kilobyte Poster

Perhaps they need a new braindump service to provide dumps on how to pass the dumps.... Getting confused.. need tea. No work Yippee.

Certifications: MCSE, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, ITIL v3
    WIP: MCITP EA
  11. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I don't think "your Almighty" would be too happy that you either A) cheated on your exam, or B) lied in order to promote a braindump site you're affiliated with.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!