CCNA 640-802 pass rate

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by jamessimo, Aug 7, 2008.

1. jamessimo

jamessimo Banned

Hi all

Can anyone tell me what the pass rate is for this exam?

Thanks

James :biggrin

Certifications: MCP,MCDST,MCTS,CCNA,CCNAV
    WIP: ccnp,ccvp,ccdp.ccip
  2. -Mercury-

-Mercury- Byte Poster

"As a matter of policy Cisco Systems, Inc. does not disclose the content of our certification exams. This includes exam pass marks, the exact number of questions on each exam, as well as the number of each type of question a candidate will see during their exam."

Taken from Cisco certification support website

Certifications: MCSA|MCDST|A+|Net+
    WIP: CCENT
  3. Bobbin1975

Bobbin1975 New Member

Hi James,

I was informed by my CCNA tutor, that it's around 85% binary.

Hope this helps....

Bobbin.

Certifications: NVQ Level 3 IT, HND Computer Studies
    WIP: CCNA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If you're talking about the passing score percentage, that is incorrect.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. mrbari

mrbari Bit Poster

Dont think about the passing rate. Just prepare yourself and go for it.

The reason I am saying so, it was happend with me. Initially someone or a group of people was informing me that CCNA exam is a hard exam and the passing ratio is not good. The time I am talking about it was early 2000. Then I stepped back and did not apear for CCNA exam. Eventually I got busy with other staffs and in the meanwhile I have wasted almost 3 years for nothing. In 2003 I sit for CCNA and passed. Then I realised, it was not a tough exam. Wasted my 3 years for nothing. I should not listen to those guys.

So One thing I will suggest you, its not the matter of passing the exam. You must be thinking of doing a good job afterwards. So once you think okay, I am confident enough to resolve any problem which is within the limit of CCNA, then just go for it.

Thanks

GOOD LUCK

6. kevicho

kevicho Gigabyte Poster

Assuming you have studied and know the stuff the only real battle you will have in any exam is with yourself.

Every exam I do I take some water and sit down and go through the preperation which shows you test format to calm me down and get me into the mood.

The last test centre had mints at each desk, they tasted fresh enough so dont think they had been there months, but i had a couple anyways.

Take some chewing gum and chew that in the exam (obv no wrappers lol)

Certifications: A+, Net+, MCSA Server 2003, 2008, Windows XP & 7 , ITIL V3 Foundation
    WIP: CCNA Renewal
  7. genesys666

genesys666 New Member

The pass rates are only posted for CCSI's