1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCNA 640-801 Practice Exams

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Rover977, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Rover977

Rover977 Byte Poster

Hi, I have just joined this forum and am nearing the end of my studies for CCNA. I wonder if anyone can recommend any practice exams for CCNA, which include all the various question types that appear in the 640-801 exam, such as :-

Multiple-choice single answer
    Multiple-choice multiple answer
    Drag-and-drop
    Fill-in-the-blank
    Testlet
    Simlet
    Simulations

When I prepared for A+ and N+ I used CoreExams.com practice tests, but I am not sure what is the best choice for Cisco CCNA.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Cisco CCNA
    WIP: Maths
  2. Rover977

Rover977 Byte Poster

Well, thanks for all the replies. I've decided to go for www.howtopass.com with 725 sample questions. If after this I feel I need yet more practice I think I will go for www.semsim.com (which has about 500 questions). These are both quite reasonably priced. I don't like the look of Boson, at least not for CCNA preparation, and Transcender seems overpriced.
    Thanks again for all the input.:biggrin

Certifications: A+, Network+, Cisco CCNA
    WIP: Maths
  3. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Yeah, I can see how Boson and Transcender wouldn't look good to you, considering how you just purchased a braindump... :dry

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!