CBT Trainsignal Advice

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by zimbo, Aug 29, 2005.

1. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

I found a great site http://www.trainsignal.com/ for MCSE lab videos... after looking at the demos i was impressed and considering investing in them for my MCSE soon... wondering if anyone has used them?

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Sorry Zimbo, Haven't heard of them before so can't comment.

3. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Yes I have used them, they're great and real straight to the point! Each session covers 2000 and 2003. I find them better then CBT Nuggets and the intructors are less chatty and in your face compared to Learnkey stuff! In fact, transignal reminds me a lot of Lynda CBTs...

Hope that helps...

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

ah great! so which are the ones to use for MCSA 2003 (70-270, 70-290 and 70-291)??? i dont want to fork out and get the wrong ones... :oops:

5. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Zimbo, try dropping them an email to which ones u need for 2003 MCSA. I'm doing MCSE 2000 and my work provided the department with these titles. To be honest with you I have found all LABS useful.

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  6. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

cheers! :biggrin

7. Sarah

Sarah Byte Poster

I would reccomend them!

8. rowley73

rowley73 Bit Poster

I see our fellow member Chris Bryant is doing the video classes for the Cisco certs.