Caught out?? You decide!!!

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by drum_dude, Jun 13, 2007.

1. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Hi all,

My girlfriend heard what is loacted at the link below LIVE on air - the radio djs just kept repeating it all yesterday morning. It is shocking!!! haha

http://www.brmb.co.uk/Article.asp?id=422096&spid=365

what a classic!!

enjoy

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  2. ManicMonkey

ManicMonkey Kilobyte Poster

lol nice

gotta wonder whos in the shower:blink

Certifications: MCSE
    WIP: Exchange, Share point - MOM as well
  3. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

What a b1tch ! Did either of you vote ?

I did. He has a right to know, I reckon.

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  4. drum_dude

yep I voted the same as you

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I voted for "Yes"

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  6. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

Well, there's no way he isn't gonna get to hear about it sooner or later. These things have a way of getting out, especially considering the amount of air time it's been getting. He's probably even heard all about it already.

Poor chap.

This is the kind of thing you don't want on your mind in a place where you've got bullets and RPGs and mortars flying around you 24/7.

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  7. Lord Deckard

Lord Deckard Byte Poster

Oh my. You just can't make these sort of things up, can you? I voted yes...

On a slightly related note, did they ever manage to identify the copulating couple on the office block roof that someone filmed and posted onto youtube? The footage has sadly since disappeared...

Certifications: A+, MCDST
    WIP: N+ and CCNA
  8. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I voted no.

How do you find an appropriate time to tell this to a man who's putting his life on the line at the moment? And how much heartache and aggro would it cause? And how do they know it's not a relative of the family? Just because it's a man in the background, doesn't mean she's screwing around. People should not think so narrow-mindedly.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  9. drum_dude

Hmm aren't you being a bit narrow minded for thinking the opposite? 2 sides to every coin you know!!! We're not all fence sitters! But just to spell it out for you:

* It's not JUST a man in the backcground! It's a man in the background that says "Just jumping in the shower...love!" at 8:30am whilst the hubby is in Iraq...suddenly the call is ended by an awkward excuse!! Doesn't take much to put this one together!

People should not be so naive!

10. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  11. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

And people shouldn't be so bitter. Would your responses all be the same if it had been a man, and a woman jumping in to the shower?

I don't need the situation spelling out, thanks, for personal reasons. I won't comment more on the matter, as I'll probably regret it. I just gave my 2 pence worth. Sorry for having belief in humanity.

The other side of my argument was that the public radio shouldn't get involved. BRMB is a popular local station. Chances are someone that knows 'Mick' will have heard it. Let the family deal with it.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  12. drum_dude

What worries me about this is that - as mentioned earlier - it could have been all staged...just a publicity stunt! Still entertaining though! :twisted:

13. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

there was something like this on a local radio station that went something like this (telephone call);

Father: Hello James, how are you?

Son: Ok. I am making mum and uncle paul a cup of tea at the moment.

Father: Uncle Paul? You haven't got an Uncle Paul. What are they doing?

Son: I think there is a problem with the light in your bedroom.

Father: Go and throw that cup of tea over him while it's hot and tell him I am on my way home. Come back to the phone when you have done it.

Son: I did it. He said I only have one Dad - him.

Father: Is this 3459.......

:eek: :biggrin

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  14. stuPeas

stuPeas Megabyte Poster

Im 100% certain that this is false. The DJ's made a point of telling us that "husband cant be with you today". It just sounded forced to me.

Certifications: C&G Electronic, CIW Associate (v5).
    WIP: CIW (Website Design Manager)