Casting Call: Microsoft Career Factor

Discussion in 'News' started by Kitkatninja, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Casting Call: Microsoft Career Factor

Microsoft is introducing a new reality show called “Career Factor” that needs a few outgoing, social media-savvy individuals who need help with their technology careers. Career Factor is a reality show, told online via social media and web videos, where each participant will receive guidance, training, and resources from Microsoft and its partners as they work towards their goals. Starting in January 2011, individuals will have an opportunity to change their lives and advance their career with the help of Microsoft.

Description and General Requirements

Career Factor is seeking unique individuals each of whom will star in their own story arc, and each comprising a part of the show. Each story arc has its own description, application requirements, and goals. A casting call is being held for the story arcs listed below and you may apply to more than one story arc. These story arcs are open to all applicants internationally who are of legal adult age, but please keep in mind there may be required travel to the United States.

Casting will be open between October 13, 2010 and November 15, 2010. After this time, no new applications will be accepted.

If selected, there will be commitments starting in mid-November 2010, such as photo shoots (travel is not anticipated for the photo shoot). The show is scheduled to begin January 3, 2011 and end on May 19, 2011. You will be expected to fulfill your commitments to Career Factor for the entire duration of the show as outlined in a Career Factor participation agreement.

Read the rest: here

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
porta2_tags:

Comments

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.