1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant wait

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by SimonV, Sep 12, 2004.

1. SimonV

SimonV Petabyte Poster Administrator

I just managed to grab 2 tickets from ebay to see Keane in Nottingham from ebay. I cant wait. I also qued up 3 hours in Birmaingham today to get tickets for Radio 1's "One Big Weekend" next week. I'm one happy man today. :biggrin

Has anyone else got any live music events they are going to soon? :git :drummer

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  2. doctorlegg

doctorlegg Bit Poster

I'm off to Florida on holiday in about four weeks and the timing couldn't have been better in terms of live music. Managed to get a few tickets for The Libertines at a small venue in Orlando and can't wait for it. I'm actually looking forward to that as much, if not more than the holiday itself!

I've never got into Keane, I really should have a listen to their album, although I've always thought there songs are growers when I've heard them on the radio/tv. I'll need to give them a proper listen.

Enjoy your gigs!

Cheers,
    Derek.

WIP: A+
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Nothing adventurous like that for me, chaps - although there is the Darvel Music Festival in October. Not quite in the same league tho.

Still, usually one or two good bands there worth checking out.

Enjoy yerselves both :D

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. punkboy101
    Honorary Member

punkboy101 Back from the wilderness

Well, I'm goin to see the dayglow abortions tonight here in Moncton, and next month SNFU are coming :D . Other than that, not much goin on here as far as (good) live music is concerned:rolleyes:

I've gone to the Reading Festival for the past five years in the UK, and missed it this year, that kinda sucked. Have fun at the gigs boys, i know I will :D

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: Nada
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

You say you're off to Florida to enjoy the wonderful weather? :eek: Egad, man! You know how to live dangerously. Enjoy the next several hurricanes. Be safe.

Certifications: A+ and Network+