1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant create an account with comptia

Discussion in 'A+' started by barryj12, Apr 15, 2009.

1. barryj12

barryj12 Bit Poster

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone can help me here, i passed the essentials last week (4th April) and am probably gonna take the 602 next week, on my score report for the 601 it says that i can create an account with comptia to keep track of my exam history.

It wont let me create an account and says ''the user is not recognised''. I have checked all my details about 5 times and its all ok, anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Barry

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: deciding my next move
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

have you tried this page?

3. barryj12

barryj12 Bit Poster

thanksfor the reply, yea thats the one ive been trying, it says on my results shhet, to allow 5 working days for my score details to process so maybe its something todo with the holidays.

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: deciding my next move
  4. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Have you tried calling the helpline number indicated on the page?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  5. dino66uk

dino66uk Nibble Poster

Oright barry, i also had the same problem, i tried to email them and no reply i tried to call them and got nowhere.

After a week i passed, it eventually worked after i had tried about a 100 times.

when did you pass?

Certifications: A+ CCENT
    WIP: ICND 2