Can you still get paper copies of Certificates?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Timmy500, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Timmy500

Timmy500 New Member

Hi All

New here, just passed 272 yesterday (and got the 271 last year), so am a bit chuffed with myself at the mo! :)

Now just deciding where to go next, probably a Windows 7 exam and then onto Server 2008, so the long road begins....

Anyway, does anybody know if you can still get paper copies of exam certificates through the post? I got one last year for the 271, but I seem to be going round in circles on the MCP site trying to get one for the 272!

Also, have Microsoft stopped shipping Welcome Kits?

cheers for any replies in advance

Tim

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

They have stopped sending out Welcome Kits by default, however you can still order a paper cert from MS. For the first cert, it's either $9.99 or $9.95, then a fraction of that for other certs (if you order at the same time).

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

I just ordered new certificates, for 6 it cost me $15 (Inc postage), for 5 it cost me $14.
    Essentially it's $1 per additional certain, unfortunately they only allow you to order a max of 6 per order :(

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  4. Timmy500

Timmy500 New Member

Cheers for your help guys!

5. NATARAKIATOY

NATARAKIATOY Bit Poster

I ordered 3 certificates cost me 11.95$ if am not mistaken and will be arrive before or after may 8. I tried to print some using my printer but am not happy with it so I ordered the real one to see the diff.

Certifications: MCDST, MCP,MCSA
  6. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

I think they send them via airmail so it could be delayed given the current situation.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada