Can you program Sutty

Discussion in 'Scripting & Programming' started by System error, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

No. it's acting like a tw@t.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  2. System error

System error Banned

Certifications: ECDL, CEH, C++ and Java Fundementals.
    WIP: SCJP, LPT, CISSP
  3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

arrogant much? Better hackers than you have been caught in their time. Cant be caught if they dont notice right? Ergo even the best of hackers cant cover their tracks completely all the time. What makes you so superior a hacker that you can do what those others can't?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. C4sper

C4sper Byte Poster

rule #14 Mr 31337 hacker :)

Certifications: ECDL, A+, MCP, MCDST
    WIP: MCSE, CCNA
  5. System error

System error Banned

Agreed, everyone can get caught - but it hasn't happened yet! and may never happen :P

I guess your reffering to people like k.mitnick right?... well I bet he's learnt a lot since the day he got caught, I just preffer to learn by other people's mistakes that's the intelligent way to go about it.

But as I said, i'm not a lamer that sits in my room hacking into innocent people.

P.S I hear mitnick is a pen tester now, but do you really think that he's 100% ethical? I beg to differ.

6. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Meh. At the end of the day, what you are promoting is unethical at best, downright illegal at worst. You are here on this forum spouting your mouth about techniques to circumvent the policies and securities of legitimate IT departments.

You've proven to me that you arent ethical in the slightest, I fully anticipate seeing you being carted off by the police in the near future. You fail to see why people are actually so pissed off with you too. A fact that further alienates you from the IT professionals in the industry.

Im no longer interested in anything you have to say. If and when you see why you're attitude is pissing people off, perhaps then you can be a productive member of both this forum and the industry at large.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  7. System error

System error Banned

Let me answer that last post be giving another....

Do you truely believe that every CEH hasn't done anything unethical?, infact have you ever done anything unethical yourself? honestly!.

If I was to hire a CEH on my network and found out that he's a 100% whitehat, I probably wouldn't let him continue (especially for external testing) as I would feel that theye have'nt had any, lets say... "underground experience", I know you could come back with that by saying "well... wouldn't their then be a big trust issiue?", my answer would be yes, but their is allways a trust issiue when any kind of hacking is involved.

8. Suttar

Suttar Byte Poster

Again you miss the point, people doing CEH do not promote Hacking. They especially do not instruct others how to hack. Your outlook is all wrong, I can't see you getting very far within IT. To back up Fergal you WILL get caught, there is no foolproof undetectable way to hack.

Certifications: Hnc Comp & Bsc Networking, ITIL v3
    WIP: CCNA
  9. System error

System error Banned

I'm bored of you telling me that I wont be sucessfull in the IT industry, i'm constantly getting offered jobs, I'm currently on £9.00 per hour, part time though (and for a 21yr old that isn't bad) and whilst i'm working (in any IT role) I have a very professional attitude, so why do you feel I wont have a bright future in the IT world? especially with programming, I couldn't disagree with you more.

10. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

arrogance will be your downfall, you need to take a step back + £9.00p/h I make that +£2.35p/h in my sleep 8)

MAte hacking is not cool, yeah maybe you can program wuptidoo, but cracking n hacking is unethical and you will get caught one day.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  11. Suttar

Suttar Byte Poster

Well we can only go by the posts you put on the forum which thus far have been extremely unprofessional. But I can see that there is no getting through as you are so cocky about yourself and your abilities you spend all your time boasting of your perceived achievments. I don't understand why you are working part time and studying of you are so inundated by high paid job offers in the industry.

Certifications: Hnc Comp & Bsc Networking, ITIL v3
    WIP: CCNA
  12. greenbrucelee

Suttar don't reply to this bloke he is obviousley looking for an argument as he seems that he doesn't have much to do with himself.

Just be confident that you are good at what you do and thats why you work full time and he does not, don't take crap of anyone that is my moto.

13. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

So how do you defend posting information on how to exploit vulnerabilities on networks? Or defend posting information on how to get around network security by using proxy servers?

Before you decide to hack into a major governmental network because you think "theye wouldn't know any difference", I'd recommend that you search these forums for another 1337 h4x0r who thought he could do the same and will likely get 70 years in prison for it.

Come on, you're a leet haxor... certainly you know that the fatal flaw of most leet haxors is to think that they're undetectable. That typically happens right before they get burnt. There's *always* someone better.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  14. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I'm sure there are unethical CEHs, like yourself. But I pride myself on being as ethical and as above-board as possible.

Problem is... you won't be in that position... because you don't realize that EVERYONE ELSE who owns a business wants someone they can trust with their network without question or reservations.

Yeah, jobs that make good money in a legitimate operation are highly overrated. Why do that when you can sit in your mom's garage in your undies with a billion Coke cans lying around and Cheetos stains on your fingers, playing WoW when you're not busy finding ways to make everyone's lives miserable through your hacking e-prowess, just to prove to everyone how "leet" you are? :rolleyes:

Ah, this conversation is quite done, I think.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  15. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Why not get a full time security IT job? :blink

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  16. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

So you admit you did it?

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  17. greenbrucelee

Why hasn't this guy been banned yet?

I see nothing usefull in his posts, they are at best promoting illegal activity.

18. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Apparently, the comments Si and I posted have gone unheeded. Since there seems to be no productive purpose for this thread, I'm locking it. System Error, what do you expect to find on this forum? No one here agrees with your point of view and as I previously mentioned (and you ignored), you don't seem to have much of a focus here beyond presenting largely unethical and borderline illegal material. There must be plenty of other forums where someone with your interests and skill sets would be better appreciated. If you'd like to discuss this further, I'm available via PM.

-Trip

Certifications: A+ and Network+