can anyone help me to find out about JUSTIT RECRUITMENT AGENCY

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by pateldular, Aug 2, 2011.

1. pateldular

pateldular New Member

hi to everybudy...
    yesterday when i was searching on google for any TP and job gaurantee i found JUST IT they located at liverpool street in london ...has anybudy gone throw theire training course ...bec its so expensive £5k... i wanted to know is it worth to pay or not are the providing any kind of job surity after theire training or not ? i m so confuse... n i need sombody help please... rep me ASAP... if somebody got somekind of EXP.. about them.... pls...
    i will wait for reply....

2. millsie

millsie Byte Poster

My own experience of them is not great.

It wasnt training for me but I went all the way to London to have an 'initial' meeting with them regarding a job. I've never had to travel all that way and pay money for the train just to see an agency before CV is sent over to an employer.

Secondly, they promised they would put me forward for the role but were more concerned that I would have to commute to work so were thinking they might not put me forward, I still to this day not sure if they even did put me forward, there was no reason in the experience and certs I have not to put me forward but I didnt even get invited to interview and they didnt have the decency to let me know that, I had to chase them up and this was after going all that way to see them!

The account manager pretended to be all nice but I think they are a bunch of sharks in my own experience, DO NOT TRUST THEM, is all I will say!:twisted:

Certifications: N+, CCNA, MCDST
    WIP: CCNP route 642-902
  3. pateldular

pateldular New Member

hi thanks for your reply i m so greatful for it...