Call of Duty gaming

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by UKDarkstar, Jan 10, 2010.

1. OnFire

OnFire Nibble Poster

Well I'm currently addicted to MW2 on the xbox.

Might see you on there my tag is Justbeonfire.

Certifications: See Signature
    WIP: None....at last!!
  2. beaumontdvd

beaumontdvd Kilobyte Poster

Looks great for just the packages, I had the impression that to produce a good website you need to learn code, but I was wrong lol. Anyone on ps3 feel free to add beaumontdvd :)

Certifications: 070-271, 070-272, (MCDST)Level 1,2,3 NVQ
    WIP: 070-270, A+, N+, S+,MCDST 7 Upgrade
  3. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

That used to be the case back in the good old days when you could charge £150 a page for some basic HTML and a few pictures but sadly those days are gone for good.

Now any tom, dick or UKD can whack up a prebuilt PHP app throw a template in to make it look pretty and produce a professional website without any skill or talent :p

Of course the hardcore among us still like to get our hands dirty and rip apart the code, I'm knee deep in PHP, HTML and CSS building my local football clubs new site at the moment. Not a prebuilt app in site, happy days :biggrin

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  4. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

:tongue:p:tongue

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  5. LordMoolyBap

LordMoolyBap Nibble Poster

Ugh! Modern Warfare is killing me. I can't get off it. As soon as I finish teaching or normal work I am straight back home onto it.

It's ruining my normal study time!

Certifications: HND (Comp) MBCS
    WIP: Msc Intelligent Systems
  6. Atiaran

Atiaran Bit Poster

Hey Darkstar,

The site looks great! I don't play many games any more (No time!) But I used to be part of a clan for SOF2 years back. Absolutley loved it and spent far too much time on it.. :p

Also was always top of our leaderboard - No getting shot in the head for me... Not bad for a gamer chick :twisted:

Much preferred PC gaming for this sort of thing but as with most people the PC is now so old it can't handle anything like that these days. Gonna have to stick to the Xbox!:biggrin

Atiaran

Certifications: None
    WIP: MCDST