1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning multiple episode to one dvd/r

Discussion in 'Software' started by beaumontdvd, Jan 11, 2010.

1. beaumontdvd

beaumontdvd Kilobyte Poster

Hi all, I know this may seem like such a stupid question, but I spend a lot of time on this forum and know that many of you know what your talking about and I have a habbit of not giving up even if I cant find the answer im looking for on Google. Well, the problem im having is I have a few Supernatural episodes (I'm addicted to it)that I want to burn to a dvd/r I have converted them from avi to dvd using winavi video converter, sometimes there is an audio delay (Another problem no one can seem to crack) sometimes its fine.

Once converted I burn to a dvd, but I was wondering if there is a way to put say 3 episodes onto one dvd/r with menus ect, I burn using nero. But when I add the files that have been converted from the second episodes to the burning list they are obviously the same (VTS_01_0.VOB) (VIDEO_TS.BUP) ect I have tried putting vts_02_0.VOB ect but that doesnt work as there are many info files and bup files.

Any Ideas?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
    Certifications: 070-271, 070-272, (MCDST)Level 1,2,3 NVQ
    WIP: 070-270, A+, N+, S+,MCDST 7 Upgrade