Bullies

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Jun 1, 2011.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

A friedn of mine who is a nurse and knows all about restraining and caring for people with learning difficukties posted a comment on FB. So i decided to have alook see what the fuss was about.......i was properly shocked

BBC iPlayer - Panorama: Undercover Care: The Abuse Exposed

Im glad its been brought up by panorama, still pity it had to come this far to get noticed.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. csx

csx Megabyte Poster

I watched this last night with the girlfriend whom does near enough the same job. She was disgusted and said she would've been sacked if she done any of that. Something similiar happened at my gf's job and they (not gf) have recently been suspended for....police involved and everything! Sadly it happens almost everywhere :(

If i saw any of that, I wouldn't be able to hold myself back... How people can let that happen... :@!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
    Certifications: A+, Network+, 70-271 & 70-272, CCENT, VCP5-DCV and CCNA
    WIP: Citrix
  3. csx

csx Megabyte Poster

What angered me the most, was the regulator not doing anything! ignoring the emails! Those members of staff should be sacked. I really hope the families take legal action and sue them for everything! If i was a parent... I think I would've lost it!

I don't think I will ever trust a care home of any sort - You just don't know what goes on behind close doors.

Certifications: A+, Network+, 70-271 & 70-272, CCENT, VCP5-DCV and CCNA
    WIP: Citrix