BT Voyager 2100 Password

Discussion in 'Wireless' started by simongrahamuk, Mar 1, 2006.

1. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Anyone know how BT configure their Voyager 2100 Wireless routers with a password?

Here's what I mean, someone who I know has one. It is setup by default with WEP enabled on it. They can connect to it by entering the password (on a sticker underneath it) and happilly browse the Internet.

What I'd like to do though is be able to get into it's configuration and change some of the settings, but the router did not come with any username and password information to allow me to do this? Does anyone know if BT have a default one that they use? or idea's as to what it could be?

:blink

2. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

well, my search engine returns some hits saying that the default user/pass combo is admin/admin. but i'm sure you already tried that, right?

3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Yep! I tried that!

May have to resort to calling up tech support for this one....... :rolleyes:

4. Ice Penov

Ice Penov Bit Poster

you might wanna try NOT entering any username, but just a default password: admin .

That was the default password for my Linksys device. After that you can configure it your way.

Certifications: SCJP, SCWCD
    WIP: Security+
  5. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

My BT modem/router username WAS admin with NO password.