Broadening my horizons

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Kitkatninja, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Technical, Management now training...

I use to do a bit of lecturing at the local college (Comptia and MS courses), how Modey & I are doing it again :)

I've already started the ball rolling for the qualifications needed (MCT status and PTTLLS), so unfortunately while I'll still be around it won't be a much as before.

We'll be delivering a range of MTA, MCTS and MCITP courses, so it's going to be a very busy year...

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

More work, noooo. :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hey mate, we may even be able to go for ATLS - Associate Teacher Learning and Skills (ATLS) status (waiting to here back from the IfL re requirements, etc), wouldn't that be a kick :twisted:

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Working toward MCT status myself at the moment :)
    I plan to offer actual similar stuff, actual MTA, MCTS and MCITP certs rather than just giving ad hoc advice and career coaching (that i already offer)
    now i can actually go all the way and help people get to where they want to go :)

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0